One of our members made me some of these and they were incredible! Try them and let me know what you think.
Chocolate Protein Bar
Fat: 1.4 grams
Carbs: 12 grams
Protein: 10 grams
1 cup Oat Flour
4 Egg Whites
2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1/2 cup Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal
½ tsp Baking Soda
¼ tsp Salt
8oz Berry flavored Baby Food
3 tbsp Baking Cocoa
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oat flower, vanilla whey protein, baking soda, salt, baking cocoa) together in a large bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients (egg whites, Splenda, Truvia, or Ideal, Berry flavored Baby Food,Water) together in a medium sized bowl.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
5. Spray cooking dish with a non stick butter spray and add batter to dish.
6. Bake 20-30 minutes in oven.
Makes 16 squares, serving size=2 bars.
*add a dolop of plain greek yogurt and a raspberry if you want it to be absoulty amazing.